Market and business regulation is a complex fabric of European and national rules, where the intermingling of private and administrative law is recurrent and requires both an interdisciplinary approach and high-level specialization. Together with the traditional advisory and litigation activity, in this particular area of law a successful lawyer has to be able to interact with regulators and be listened by them.
We specialize in regulation. In particular, we cover antitrust, environmental law, waste and renewable energy law, banking and capital markets law, public services, both at national and international level. Our firm is probably the Italian leader in logistics, transport and port regulation.
- Prof. Avv. Francesco Munari: logistics, transport and port regulation; antitrust and state aids; environmental law; waste and renewable energy law; public services.
- Prof. Avv. Paolo Giudici: capital markets and banking regulation; antitrust.
- Avv. Paolo Terrile: antitrust.
- Avv. Emanuela Baj: public contracts; concession agreements.
- Avv. Alessandra Gesino: food regulation; environment and waste law.
- Avv. Andrea Blasi: logistics, transport and port regulation; environment; waste and renewable energy law.