Our expertise in business and commercial law is a natural companion to our regulation expertise. We deal with company law, both for SMEs and big companies, with an internationally oriented M&A and finance practice. We have a deep knowledge of listed companies and financial intermediaries law, an area where the interrelatedness of company law and European and national regulation creates a particularly intricate legal environment.
We also deal with startups and Fintech.
We are specialists in international commercial law and financing, as well as in shipping contracts and aviation. Bankruptcy and intellectual property are areas where we are frequently involved, thanks to our expertise in company and commercial law. Some of our lawyers are experienced arbitrators.
- Prof. Avv. Francesco Munari: M&A; commercial contracts; shipping and aviation; arbitration.
- Prof. Avv. Paolo Giudici: company law; listed companies and financial intermediaries; corporate governance; M&A, finance; public offers and takeovers; banking; bankruptcy law; intellectual property and unfair competition.
- Avv. Alessandra Maniglio Pezzotti: sale of business assets; commercial contracts; contracts for the supply of services, including event organisation.
- Avv. Paolo Terrile: company law; M&A; commercial contracts; shipping.
- Avv. Andrea Blasi: M&A; commercial contracts; shipping and aviation.
- Avv. Emanuela Baj: maritime contracts; sale of ships.
- Avv. Alessandra Gesino: commercial contracts; shipping; supply and service contracts.